Connect with us

Culture

Justin Baldoni has brought in Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs’ lawyer to assist him with the matter involving Blake Lively.


Justin Baldoni has got a lot of power on his side. The It Ends With Us director announced that the well-known
defense lawyer Alexandra Shapiro is his new legal team member to support him in the court conflict with former co-star Blake Lively.
Page Six got hold of a court document filed on Monday stating that Shapiro
is no longer just a casual lawyer but she has formally taken over the legal command of
Baldoni together with his co-defendants: publicists Melissa Nathan and Jennifer Abel and Wayfarer Studios CEO Jamey Heath.

A Powerhouse Attorney


Shapiro has normally been handling cases that have been in the public spotlight. As another instance, she is the force behind the rapper Sean “Diddy” Combs who was recently convicted of prostitution charges but acquitted of sex trafficking.
To be more specific, the experienced trial lawyer was at court representing the Bad Boy Records founder, 55, along with Marc Agnifilo, Teny Geragos, Anthony Ricco, and Anna Estevao, February 2023.
Page Six has contacted Baldoni’s team for their take on the matter. At present, it seems that Shapiro is coming to support — not to overthrow — the lead attorney of Baldoni, Bryan Freedman, who is still on the list of the case docket.

Allegations Continue to Mount


Baldoni’s choice to widen his legal team coincides with the case getting close to the discovery deadline — and goes just a few weeks after new harassment allegations have been revealed.
An anonymous individual submitted court documents earlier this month in which they stated that they had “repeated, negative interactions with Mr. Baldoni and his associates, including verbal abuse by Mr. Baldoni”.
The 41-year-old Wayfarer Studios founder is presently confronting sexual harassment allegations from Blake Lively, 37. The Gossip Girl star has got Baldoni’s tantrums on the set very rightly to her ears — and as a result, not only she but also other women got shocked and baffled.

Denials and What’s Next


Lively has asserted that Baldoni responded negatively to her going public with a defamatory campaign targeting her.
Supported by a powerfully worded denial, the actor from The Five Feet Apart threw back the accusations and even took the step of filing a defamation lawsuit against his former colleague. However, the court dismissed his case just this year.
On a different note, they will be meeting at the court again on March 2026.

Written By

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Facebook

Trending

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Share Rare Photo of Son Olin, 3

Celebrity

How Jessie J’s Career Was Derailed by Setbacks and Health Battles

Celebrity

Paul Rees Unmasked as Top Gear’s Stig After Freddie Flintoff Crash

Celebrity

David Guetta Mourns the Death of Electronic Star Kavinsky

Celebrity

Kate Ceberano Horrified After Finding AI Image of Herself

Celebrity

Tom Holland Reveals the Beauty Secret He Shares With Zendaya

Celebrity

Amy Childs’ £1.7M Home Burgled While Family Was Away

Celebrity

Michelle Pfeiffer Says She Has No Desire to Make Another Movie

Celebrity

Adam Ramsay-Peaty Says Family Must Change to Rebuild Ties

Celebrity

Ariana Grande Taking Hiatus Amid Ongoing Appearance Debate

Celebrity

Phil Collins’ Hospital Battle Sparked Emotional Family Reunion

Celebrity

Chris Hemsworth Shares Frightening Moment From Family Trip

Celebrity

Jesy Nelson has sparked romance rumors with Ben Davies, TOWIE star Lydia Bright’s ex

Celebrity

Aaron Rodgers Reunites With Parents but Fuels Jordan Rift

Celebrity

Helen Flanagan Talks About Being a Single Mom

Celebrity

Stephanie Waring Opens Up About Secrets of Fitness and Menopause

Celebrity

Connect